- Celebrating three years of Sherry Scribbles. On February 8th, my blog turned three so I decided to celebrate. I think this is the longest I’ve ever held anything down for and by far the most enjoyable too. I wrote a post about it and went for a posh meal at Michelin-starred Celeste at The Lanesborough in London.
- Be More Karen. I was absolutely honoured to be asked to join in the #BeMoreKaren campaign. I’ve admired all of the Karen Millen collections for years so to have collaborated with them was a dream come true. I love the campaign and everything it stands for and it’s certainly encouraged me to be a bit more bold and confident in my clothing choices. I wrote two posts for Karen Millen which you can read here and here.
- intu Victoria Centre Instagram Takeover. I was lucky enough to take over the intu Victoria centre’s Instagram account for the day and pick out some of my favourite items which would make a great valentines day gift for him, her, your galantine or palentine or just for yourself. It was actually really hard because there is just SO much under one roof and some amazing deals were on too. Thank you intu for having me!
- My wedding veil arrived. I had my veil made bespoke from The Wedding Veil Shop as it was actually around 60% cheaper to do this than to buy from an actual shop and I could have it exactly as I wanted. It’s perfect and oh-so-pretty and I’m really looking forward to seeing it with the dress on the day. I’m not posting a photo of that just yet so here’s one of my perfume collection… one of which is also my bridal scent too…
- Receiving my hen party itinerary. Yep, this made me very happy. It’s very vague still but that’s made it all the more exciting and I can’t wait for all of my favourite girls to enjoy a weekend away together. I have no clue where we are going or what we are doing but so far, everything sounds good and I know I’ll have the best send off. Two weeks to go!
What were your favourite February moments?