- I have two middle names. Yep, two. Greedy or what. A lot of people think my second middle name is actually my last name as I don’t tend to use my surname anywhere. I will however be removing one of them following our wedding day because with my new surname… it’s a bit of a mouthful!
- I’m learning Spanish at college. And I absolutely love it. I’ve always had an interest in language – anything to do with words really. I thought it would be a lot more difficult to learn a language as you get older but I seem to have picked it up and maintained it really well. I feel like maybe I was Spanish in a former life. I can’t wait to go to a Spanish country and put it to good use.
- I don’t wear foundation. This always surprises people. Without sounding too braggy – I always get complimented on my skin on how clear and even it is. I’m not saying that not wearing foundation is the answer but I think it helps. I’m a huge advocate for skincare and for the past 14 years I’ve cleansed, toned and moisturised twice daily. I don’t feel like I need to cover anything up and I’m very comfortable in my own skin that I don’t wear it. That and I don’t have a clue how to apply it…
- My front left tooth isn’t real. In May 2016, I took part in the Tough Mudder Half at Belvoir Castle. Whilst it was the most fun I’ve ever had, I left with a few facial injuries. A sheared off tooth being one of them. I face planted the ‘Everest’ obstacle. Absolutely distraught as I really liked me teeth, I went and had a new one made out of composite at the dentist. Also annoying as they gave me the ‘whitest’ coloured composite which is still not as white as my actual teeth…
- I am terrified of aliens. Yep, I know. Of all the things to be scared of and mine is something that may or may not exist, something we may or may never see. But, the thought and media image of them petrifies me. I couldn’t (and still can’t) watch E.T. – even those little green things in Toy Story creep me out!
Have you got any interesting facts?